James Swivel Desk Chair
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Shipping & Returns
We designed our James desk chair with bold, modern lines to evoke iconic Bauhaus designs.
- Upholstered seat with reclining tufted back rests atop a swiveling polished-stainless-steel base.
- Curved arms of polished steel swoop from back to seat base.
- Plush upholstery creates a rich contrast to the metal base.
- Available made to order upholstered in your choice custom fabrics and premium leathers, to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- Cushion core made of high-resiliency foam and polyester provides plush comfort and support.
- Height-adjustable base swivels 360 degrees for maximum flexibility.
- Smooth-rolling wheeled casters make it easy to position the chair right where you need it.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans using American and imported materials.
- Expertly hand tufted cushioned seat back.
Dimensions And More Info
- Overall: 26.75"W x 26""D
- Overall height: Adjusts from 39.75" –42.75"
- Seat width: 20"W
- Seat depth: 16.5"D
- Maximum reclined depth: 26.75"
- Seat height: Adjusts from 18.38"–21.3"
- Seat back height: 27.6"
- Seat cushion: 20"W x 17.25"D x 4.5" thick
- Back cushion: 20"W x 26.75"H x 4.5" thick
- Arms: 23"W x 26"D x 10.25"H
- Swiveling base: 26" diam., 7"H
- Weight capacity: 300lb.
- Product weight: 66 lb.
- Made in China.
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth, dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent "circling."
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12–24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather, white pebbled leather and white faux ostrich are exceptions to this process, they are semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather's ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
For select items we offer a choice of delivery service options for one flat rate. These items will be denoted as either eligible for white glove or doorstep delivery.
White Glove delivery service we will call you in advance to schedule a delivery time. We will bring your order to any room in your home, unpack, assemble, then remove packaging materials.
Doorstep delivery service is available for select items at a lower rate and does not require a delivery appointment. With Doorstep delivery you are responsible for bringing the item into your home, assembling and disposal of packaging. Doorstep Delivery is only available if all items in the cart are eligible for doorstep.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
DecorNoble's mission is to help customers improve their home with quality products that they need at the best price in the market. We believe in putting emphasis in the popular slogan, "home sweet home." We are recognized as one of the leaders the in the Home Improvement industry, partnering with the manufacturers of the widest selection of home products.
Price Match Guarantee
At DecorNoble, it is one of our many priorities that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you happen to find a different online store that offers our same products but at a lower price, we will credit back the difference. DecorNoble's goal is to ensure you that you're getting the best price for the product(s) you are ordering.
DecorNoble works alongside contractors, interior designers, and other pros throughout a project. We confidently offer competitive pricing and opportunities to all our partners. If you qualify, contact us to get enrolled in our trade program and start purchasing with confidence!